The Classic Racing Motorcycle Club is one of the few clubs to pay marshals a contribution towards their expenses. If you are interested in marshaling for the CRMC, please contact Chief Marshal Ann Mallett for more information about how you can get involved.
We will publish information for marshals here about future events and the timetable
Be a Race Marshal with the CRMC - We Want You!
This could be you →
If you are interested in becoming a marshal, the Classic Racing Motorcycle Club are holding an introduction and training day for new marshals at Donington Park on the 19th February 2017.
You don't need any previous experience, just an interest in motorbikes, especially bikes from the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s.
Marshals are a part of the CRMC organisational team that enables race meetings to take place, and play a vital role that is fully appreciated by the riders - without the marshals there would be no racing.
What do the marshals get out of the job?
This could be YOU!
• Working as part of a small team that maintains as safe an environment as possible in which we can race motorcycles.
• The best seat in the house for watching the racing.
• A set of orange marshals overalls
• Free admission to the circuits.
• Free CRMC membership after completion of five meetings.
• An allowance towards expenses of £15 per day.
• Great social gatherings on Saturday evenings after racing. (All CRMC meetings are weekend affairs.)
CRMC race at most of the premier circuits during the year but there is no pressure on marshals to attend them all. In 2017 the club are organising meetings at Snetterton, Pembrey, Croft, Cadwell Park, Mallory Park, Donington Park, Anglesey and Brands Hatch at a rate of roughly one a month.
So, if you’ve ever thought about getting involved on the other side of the fence, then now’s the time to give our Chief Marshal Ann Mallett a call on 01608 664160 or 07831 853032 any evening.
Contact the CRMC Chief Marshal Ann Mallett about marshaling at CRMC race events
Enjoy motorbikes? Come on, why don't you get involved?